View: 83|Reply: 0

Good anime, but actionless and confuse

[Copy link]
22-2-2021 21:24:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The new 2 OVA of Ruroni Kenshin(THE OVA THAT ENDS THE SERIES) brings the same quality of animation and plot of the first four. However, there is a problem, at least, in the first episode of 2. In the first OVA series, it explained well the characters and the facts for those, who never heard about Kenshin TV series enjoy and understand everything about the sad Killer with a X in his face. In the new OVA, you need to watch the TV series to understand in a better way what happens. Some Scenes were made to give a satisfaction to the fans, like the kiss between Kenshin and Kaoru(who never kissed in the TV series), a simple thing for those who never watched the TV series. All the plot is based in a confused flashback, with lack of explanation about the new characters( characters of the TV series). Even Kenshin is superficial. Fans will want to kill me, but it's true. The new OVA is far from the original first 4 episodes. In the other hand, it maintain the realism of the battles, being loyal with history, different than the TV series that everyone has special techniques using even magic. I give a "So-So". Better in second episode, my hope, explaining what is happening, because I don't know what is the climax of the story. Here in Brasilia, when my anime club showed it, it was a success! You ask why. Because Kenshin for them is Kenshin(=good)and final dot.

score /10

Thiago_Moyses 17 February 2002

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0830977/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部