View: 112|Reply: 0

Entertaining!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
21-2-2021 11:25:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I was growing up and always close to dinnertime on weekday evenings (as that was the timeslot), I always turn on the television and watch this show without fail. If I have to say about one of the very earliest shows I watched where it introduces me to understand more of the English language, this has to be one of those.

I mean naturally when I was still very young, I don't even understand what the usual three contestants are trying to guess, or what 'Buy a vowel' really means, I just know it's always so full of excitement and the prizes are already enough to envy anyone. But then it's interesting and often funny at times I always remembered about Pat Sajak and Vanna White. These two people had been appearing on the show from the first time I first watched this as a very young kid.

Slowly over the years, I did not watched it often as I do but then if I have the chance, I will watch it. But since years ago, it was taken off the air from the local television screens and I really wondered why. I mean, given the excitement is always there actually.

A game show that is not to be missed.

score 8/10

dy158 8 June 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1389160/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部