View: 95|Reply: 0

Now in HD!!!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
21-2-2021 11:25:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
That show I like, and the show America likes, is bigger, brighter, and better than ever because it's now in High Definition!!!!! It's "Wheel of Fortune!!!!!"

Anyhow, Pat Sajak and Vanna White run the show and they are the perfect duo to take center stage. The game is played exactly like "Hangman," as Merv Griffin envisioned it more than 30 years ago. Here people spin for "BIG MONEY !!!," and prizes too, but watch out for "Bankrupts," "Lose a Turns," calling wrong letters, etc. and the player shall succeed!!!!! The person with the most cash goes on to spin the little wheel for a chance at cars and cash ranging from $25,000 to $100,000!!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing such a great season this year, especially the Dallas episodes. As a matter of fact, the Nokia Theater in Grand Prairie just wrapped up three nights (three weeks on TV) of shows a couple of weeks back. It'll probably be on in November, so I'll have my old-fashioned SD VCR ready!!!!!

"Wheel of Fortune" is the best game show ever made, and 6th according to GSN. Watch it, you will enjoy it!!!!!

10/10

score 10/10

sethn172 13 September 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1473911/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部