View: 102|Reply: 0

Mr. Rogers A pioneer in children's' television.

[Copy link]
21-2-2021 11:13:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Are you kidding I Love Mr Rogers Neighoberhood and i will say it to this very Day. Throughout My life i Watched Mr. Rogers Neighoberhood but i watched it the most when i was a child. when i was a child i would go to my grandma's house and watch Mr. Roger's Neighoberhood along with sesame street. and mr rogers taught me many different lessons, He not only entertained me but he did what most children's television nowadays doesn't's he made me feel good about myself. i'm 19 now but when i was a young kid a was short and would sometimes feel like i was all alone, but watching Mr Rogers taught me that if everybody was the same then the world would be a lot worse off. and another thing that i really liked about Mr Rogers was that for as long as he was on TV and for as many people that watched his show the show was always about the kids. i know that sounds cliché but there never was a Mr Rogers T-Shirt or a Mr Rogers Doll ever. Not Like Barney or Sesame Street (i have nothing about sesame street that show taught me to count to 10 in Spanish before i ever knew it in English).

I hope Mr Rogers is on till the day i die

score /10

Papasmurf4325 30 May 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1091829/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部