View: 115|Reply: 0

Fantasy still justifies the truth of existince of a lovestory

[Copy link]
17-2-2021 21:47:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Its been long I have been watching K drama . This movie plot is based on how a lost love story happens again because love finds its way.
The story is based on the innocent love of a man and a mermaid . The actor Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji-hyun have justified their roles beautifully .
I would not shy away saying I like Lee Min Ho, he is too handsome and his different movie character maked me fall in love with him again and again, kind of boxset boyfriend he
is to me . Actress Jun Ji-hyun justifies the role of the mermaid. Her features and acting skill looks inncoent to justify a mermaid.
The other character in the movie are well potrayed and acted. Its the negative character that maked the protagonist outshine the movie .
The character Lee Ji-hoon played leaves a greater effect . The character Lee Hee-joon plays is well potrayed . The actor makes the best supporting role .
Shin Won-ho , Shin Hye-sun and Hong Jin-kyung keep the movie light and humour effect makes it relaxing through the tough story line.
In short the story line is very captivating and keeps glue to the end . Its a must watch . I can watch it repetitive times.

score /10

snigdhasiddharth 29 November 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4484832/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部