View: 89|Reply: 0

Overall good series, Peter Coyote is extremely annoying

[Copy link]
17-2-2021 21:42:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Warning, spoiler alert!!!
Very good series about a kidnapped boy. I became an Aden Young fan after Rectify and Reckoning which were flawed series but Aden is excellent. He's great in this series too. Way too many damn Sullivans in this show to keep track, there are characters with the last name Sullivan both on and off screen. Here are the annoying aspects of this series: 1) Peter Coyote as Henry Sullivan yelling his dialogue throughout the whole entire series, horribly annoying. You know better than this kind of crap Peter, c'mon. 2) Isn't Catherine Sullivan Lukes sister? Wasn't she romantically involved with Fred Cameron who ended up being her brother? Maybe i'm confused, oh well. 3) Fred Cameron was the same person as David Smith, right? Why all the freakin name changes? Makes life a hell of a lot more confusing. 4) The plot would have been much better if the rape of Henry's wife ended up being a cover-up story, they should have revealed that Henrys wife actually had a consentual affair with a criminal and became pregnant, and thats why Henry didn't want to raise the kid. Rape is too overused. 5) Too much of the scavenger hunt clue stuff, that should have ended when the boy went missing. But they kept referring back to clues and then more clues from the kidnapper, letters, clues, stop it already !!!! And Peter please stop yelling!!! 6) Were Stephen Price and Fred Cameron a couple? I mean, seriously, if Fred and his sister were messing around, then Fred and Stephen sounds way more normal. 7) What happened at the Orphanage? Why were kids getting hanged? The priest / father seemed creepy. Did he mess with the kids there? I guess not. Oh well. Kids got hanged. Hmmm. Summary: Anyway folks, its still pretty good and entertaining, worth watching, but episode 4 was really slow, had to fast forward during that one, haha.

score 7/10

randyjrandyj 30 August 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6044850/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部