View: 120|Reply: 0

An Honest Review

[Copy link]
17-2-2021 20:34:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I was a little kid I was going to have an apartment with a statue that, when moved, turned the place into a super hero base of operation when I grew up.

Now I have a few computers and a Kindle Fire and they are all in plain sight and not hidden at all and the little kid that still dwells within me hates me for not disguising them...even though now everyone owns a computer.

Anyway, Spiderman, Ice Man, and the made for TV hero that ended up still having a cool presence but not as cool or important as X23 named Firestar round off a cast includes Aunt May.

I still love it...and that transforming apartment.

the series is cool and....then they visit the X-Men and you are in little kid heaven even though at the time I was too young to really know what Comic books were or who the X-men were or why Spidey couldn't be on the team but I knew, i knew that it was important and awesome and...

...and this is a reason why My generation, the last to really experience Saturday Morning Cartoons feels so bad for the kids that came after us that only had video games to keep them occupied early in the mornings when they were stuck waiting for mom and dad to wake up.

score 10/10

generationofswine 1 April 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3675971/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部