View: 114|Reply: 0

I Love this show

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
17-2-2021 20:32:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I think the Brown family are very courageous. They have just as much right as anyone else to practice their religion and live the lifestyle of their choosing. No one has the right to judge them and they should be able to live their life how they want to without people trying to bring negativity into their lives. They are not bothering anyone with their lifestyle so why is it such a big deal. If you do not agree with it then do not watch the show. It is only gods right to judge, so some people need to practice what they preach. The Brown family love each other unconditionally and they accept others without judgment. I think this family is very brave for putting their story out there in hopes of opening up possibilities for others that are in their community that are afraid to go public with the same lifestyle. I can honestly say It is hard these days to practice anything or raise a family the way you want to without being judged from ignorant people. So I admire the Brown family for trying to keep the love and positivity alive in their family in addition to standing up for their beliefs and values despite all the criticism and narrow minded people that come along.

score 10/10

Cnhawk2128 28 November 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2524867/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部