View: 106|Reply: 0

A good show with annoying house shoppers...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
14-2-2021 11:16:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
OK, I'm a guy and one of the main reason I watch this show is Tanya Memme who is absolutely stunning. But aside from that the show is full of good ideas not to sell your own home but even just to make your house look a little better. As mentioned in another users comments the one drawback are the house shoppers caught on their hidden cameras. I don't know if they're hired plants or if they specifically go looking for anal people who like to complain a lot (A LOT!) They bitch about things that are so irrelevant you almost have to believe they're scripted. Why bother putting down other people's furnishings? You're going to be bringing your OWN in, aren't you? And the tiniest, pickiest details, I just saw one man while looking at a $500,000 house complaining that the DOORKNOBS in ONE room were outdated... outdated doorknobs?! Do doorknobs even get outdated? Come on, you're spending half a million dollars for a house, what's $50 - $100 for new knobs for goodness sake. But as long as Tanya Memme graces the screen with her adorable face, I'll be watching the show :)

score /10

Voivod666 11 June 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1100341/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部