View: 99|Reply: 0

Horrible, simply horrible - no redeeming value of any kind

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
7-2-2021 11:24:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I forced myself to watch two episodes of this just to be fair....display of naked a..hole-ism. The last one I just watched, which prodded me to write this, which featured a chef named Brian, just simply appalled me. This is not about good cooking or inventiveness or even a real competition - it's about just being a nasty, vicious, spiteful, disgusting A..HOLE. Seriously, if I lost this competition to this really nasty Brian person, I would have spat on him. There are some things one doesn't do for money, even in America, and I'd rather lose one cooking show than live my whole life as a pathetic...well....a..hole.

This show appeals to the absolute WORST in human nature, and I guess I don't enjoy watching that and I won't be watching it again. It is true that the Food Network has too many competition shows, and not enough prime time shows that actually show normal people how to cook. Instead they are wasteful and I'm just sick of the hyper-competitiveness to cook effete and pointless dishes. This show is the absolute worst though. Alton Brown, you should be really ashamed of this.

Hopefully this review will be published as I think this needs to be read - especially by the Food Network. You've hit bottom, guys.

score 1/10

shoolaroon 8 September 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2865870/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部