View: 114|Reply: 0

It's off to a great start!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
4-2-2021 22:55:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I saw the advertisements for this show and decided to watch the first episode through prodding from my sister, who was watching from an earlier time zone, and said it was really funny. After 12 minutes in I also pressed the "this is really funny" button in my brain. This show is an inspired idea coming from Henry Winkler and hopefully it's as much fun for them as it is for the viewers. I am impressed with all of them for taking this trip together - and on camera - at their ages. Especially William Shatner who is 85 y.o. The youngest of the four icons is 67 y.o. Their reactions and personalities on the show seem very genuine, which is priceless. I look forward to seeing the next episodes of their adventure together. I hope they can survive the entire month! Their personalities are all very large and very different from one another, and they frequently pit the athletes against the actors in conversations and it looks like they may be taking sides throughout their journey together. It's a lot of fun for sure.

score 8/10

gogarrett 24 August 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3531355/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部