Anime of the year

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-2-2021 01:26:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
10/10

This came into my radar out of nowhere. But within first 5min of the first episode I knew this was going to be a fantastic show. In terms of action this is the best anime I have seen this year. Fog Hill of Five Elements offers smooth animation of One Punch Man, coolness of Afro Samurai, comedy of Kung Fu Panda and Zen like art of Mushishi.

Long ago The Sacred Shrouded Mountain was home of many vicious monsters. To save the human five powerful Aspects appeared. They harnessed the five elements of Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. They sealed the demons and saved the humanity. The story follows the journey of fire wilder Xuan as he finds himself between a fight of demons and humans.

The action is the best aspect of Fog hill of five elements. I have not seen such amazing fight choreography and animation since One Punch Man (2015). It is a visual treat. Some moments in the fight is just extraordinary. There are plenty of fight scenes to enjoy and each fight is unique and beautifully animated.

The design of the characters were awesome. Every central character looked unique. I loved the art style. The sound effects in the fight were great. One of the thing I liked was the comedy, especially in the first episode. I hope there will be more comedy scenes in the coming episodes.

This is an original Chinese anime but it far surpasses some of the best Japanese anime. So far three episodes have been released. Probably there will be total of 8 episodes. I am looking forward to see more of it. This is a must watch for anyone who likes action anime.

score 10/10

its-me6611 30 September 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6136604/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部