View: 103|Reply: 0

Accidentally Addicted

[Copy link]
2-2-2021 23:03:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I began this show on a whim because I didn't have anything else to watch and it became quickly very addicting. They always ended an episode in the worst possible spot with the intention to reel you into the drama. This show had a really fun story line which you knew where it was going but how they got there was interesting. The main characters had a really unique dynamic that I had never seen before. In some scenes the male lead wavered between emotions of child-like fascination and a dramatic masculine role. The female lead had two sides to her life throughout the drama which kept making me laugh and wonder if what she did was possible at all. There were many times throughout the drama that I wanted to shake the characters because they were being unreasonable but it all added to the drama. Because the male lead was a musician it was interesting to hear the type of music he created. Even though he was a famous singer in the movie it didn't really come across that he was actually involved in his performances in the show.
Sometimes this drama was difficult to sit through but it had a really cute ending and I would definitely suggest it to those who want to get exposure to Chinese dramas. If you know you like cheesy, school romance, international dramas, this show is for you!

score 6/10

melinahollow 2 December 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4491141/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部