View: 124|Reply: 0

Ok

[Copy link]
2-2-2021 23:01:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Kind of boring. Mostly because thing seemed to drag on with footage of driving and walking etc that wasn't necessary, and repeats of whole segments leading up to a minor change. I remember what happened before, just show the change and get on with it. I mean if I had to watch that wedding scene, or hear that song, one more time I was going to loose my mind.
I saw the "big reveal" coming nearly from the start. The ending was 'eh.' We know why she was there, but what was the point in sending him to alternate realities? should have just allowed him to recover and move on. He just messed up multiple realities for other versions of himself, but it was never going to change anything in his own reality. I guess he realized that he loved his version of Eliza more than any of the others, and he belonged in his own reality, but if he didn't know that going to another reality was even a possibility then he wouldn't have needed to learn that lesson in the first place.
The acting was good. It always picked up near the end of each episode and I'd end up watching another, but it still felt more like a chore rather than enjoyment at times. Mostly I wanted to see if it got better, what happened, and if I was right about what happened. But it wasn't a show that captured my attention and held it till the end.
I'm not sure I'd recommend it, but I wouldn't say to avoid it.

score 4/10

callalily-61774 31 March 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4755070/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部