View: 134|Reply: 0

Absolutely loved this! One of the best shows I have ever seen!

[Copy link]
2-2-2021 22:54:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I started watching this I was not sure what to expect! However I can't say enough about how much I love this show! Everything about it! It was well written and excellent actors! This show gave me hope! It reminded me of instilled values that I learned as a child as far as respect and manners however I live in the US I really admire and envy the customs and way of life in this show. In the US we have it to easy growing up I wish I learned martial arts at a young age etc. However it's never to late to learn! The love story and the reincarnation as well as the story of gods was just beautiful! My favorite love stories were ye Hua and high goddess bai chin and the emperor and little goddess. The ten miles of the peach forest was so unforgettable. And baby a-li was too cute and sweet. He brought tears to my eyes when he finally sees his mom! I wish there was a sequel to this to see what happens next! Your show really did give me hope that their are still good people in the world with respect and loyalty! Sometimes I feel in my life I want to be alone like the emperor and just worship god and study new things like martial arts, I have been studying tai chi and I also learned Reiki years ago. Also I have been studying yoga. But then seeing Ye Hua and Su Su it makes you someday maybe want a relationship like that. All I know this show really makes you think! I can't say enough good things about it! It is definitely a must see show! I have not been this excited about a Tv show in a long time. It sort of reminded me of Ashes of love I n a sense because of the gods and heavenly realm however it's much different. Definitely a different story and I like how many different stories were going on all at once! I was definitely surprised when 17s master was also the twin brother of her fiancé I did not see that coming! Great twist! I actually thought her master was reincarnated as her fiancé because they looked identical. I also did not think Ye Hua would come back to life but then again anything is possible on that show! It was such a surprising happy ending! Would love to see a sequel where Su Su and ye Hua have more babies and the emperor and little goddess.

score 10/10

kelmai-72006 11 September 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6085631/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部