View: 114|Reply: 0

Check out the Naked Brothers Band!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-2-2021 04:23:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I feel like putting in a cross-post, so I will. I love the Monkees, always have, always will. I was a kid when they came out, and was glued to the set every Monday night. Thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. While in college, I used to be on the campus radio station, and at that time, you could still program your own music. It was a cross between Carole King, the Monkees, Michael Nesmith and the First National Band, and all the elements that made up the 60's music I grew up with. I still have all the original albums! Anyway, my 7 1/2 year old son is now watching the Naked Brothers Band on Nickelodeon. I admit, it's not as zany as the Monkees, but there is something there that truly reminds me of the show. Maybe it's the innocence, the way the kids act, I don't know. But I really don't mind watching it with my son. The kids are just kids, there's nothing mean or nasty about the things they do, and it reminds me of a more fun time in life. If you have a 1/2 hour, check it out.

score /10

kb2uoe 17 February 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1601387/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部