View: 142|Reply: 0

Amazing Show When The TV Is On Mute!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-2-2021 02:16:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Oh gosh, I love architecture. This show takes you to achingly beautiful houses around the globe. Most of them are one of their kind, clever, visionary... But then, with her high pitch screams, hysterical laughter and artificial gasps our host Caroline steps in. She is always the center of attention. Imagine the camera enters a room with a panoramic view. You begin to appre... Caroline gasps like she is drowning in a pool. You discover that the bookshelf is actually a sliding door. Hmm clev... noooo. Caroline screams like she saw a pile of bodies lying in the next room. Actually, the second example is the moment that I was fed up with her nonsense. I will not be among the audience until she is no longer a host. I've never seen her asking a clever question or giving useful information. Goofing around like a spoiled child. I also don't think Piers is fitting well to the other host slot but this is whole another story and it is not that big deal. I don't complain. So, long story short: Wasted potential with horrible host choice. Mute it, maybe you can endure.

score 3/10

arrowsplit 17 January 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4587800/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部