View: 108|Reply: 0

Interesting but flawed

[Copy link]
1-2-2021 02:16:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Most of the houses are really unique and stunning. But in only 4 episodes of ths series, there were some repetitive things Like the talk about fitting a house into nature, keeping lots of trees on the building site and so on. I don't think the female host is that horrible as people say, but she isn't an architect, engineer, interior designer or antyhing. So her comments are mostly useless. What bothered me was, that only the architects talk about how the house was built. I know there's a limited time for each house, but at least for the cliff house, they should have interviewed the engineers, too. People often think that architects create whole buildings and know how to build them, but the engineers and builders seem unimportant. It would be interesting to know for the cliff house how it is really fixed on that cliff and why did they build it from top to bottom. The architects clearly couldn't explain that. Of course you can't show all the builders and people involved, but anyone else than just the architect would bring in more perspective and make the show more interesting. I hope this show gets another season and tries a little to pick up on those flaws.

score 7/10

seronjaa-797-313124 7 March 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4083548/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部