View: 121|Reply: 0

How about some real reviews?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
31-1-2021 11:29:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
It seems to me that there is nothing but hatefulness and spite in many of these reviews. Ree never said she, her show or her cooking style was anything other than what it is so why all the bashing? Everyone is entitled to an opinion but if you truly want to be taken seriously then give a serious opinion and why you feel that way without the hatefulness. If she isn't for you and your taste and cooking style then that is fine. What isn't right is that you bash her and her cooking style because it doesn't match yours. Is her cooking many times on the simplistic side? Yes, it is. If you prefer something different then just don't watch. There are plenty of other shows out there that might better meet what you are looking for in a cooking show. As for the ingredients she uses such as processed, sugar, fat, etc., then, again, there are plenty of other shows out there that will offer a more "healthy" style of cooking if that is what you are looking for. I come from a farming family where bacon and eggs were eaten almost every morning and everyone lived to a ripe old age. Processed foods were not incorporated much but the use of sugar and natural fats were. Everyone worked hard and did not have a problem with these things because of it. From all appearances, Ree's family is also one that works and plays hard and I doubt that anyone on here can say with any real knowledge that they are unhealthy. There is enough hatefulness in this world, why add to it?

score 8/10

pgpaulagay 15 April 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4130586/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部