View: 117|Reply: 0

The Pioneer Woman and Ree Drummond

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
31-1-2021 11:29:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I have watched this show for some time, and unlike the other 7 reviewers here, I LOVE Ree Drummond!

To the other reviewers who have bashed Ree, I offer the following info:

"As of September 2009, Drummond's blog reportedly received 13 million page views per month. On May 9, 2011, the blog's popularity had risen to approximately 23.3 million page views per month and 4.4 million unique visitors. According to an article in The New Yorker, "This is roughly the same number of people who read The Daily Beast". An article in the Toronto Globe and Mail described it as "slick photographed with legions of fans . . . arguably the mother of all farm girl blogs." The blog has been referenced in the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times and Business Week. In 2009 TIME Magazine named Drummond's Confessions of a Pioneer Woman one of the "25 Best Blogs" in the world. Estimates for her site's income suggest she is making a million dollars or more per year from display (advertisement) income alone."

I ask the other reviewers:

1) Do you have a hit show which generates LOTS of money per episode?? The answer would be "No."

2) Is your blog (assuming you have one??) reaching 23.3 MILLION page views per month?? The answer again would be "No."

So I ask again, you 7 other reviewers, how can you be so hateful to a woman who is CLEARLY more prosperous than YOU??

I say, GO REE!!

score 10/10

cager97 24 March 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3669711/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部