View: 106|Reply: 0

Visually perfect even if it's not a personal favourite of mine.

[Copy link]
31-1-2021 11:25:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Seriously, the visuals of the fields from the anime were pretty much the most outstanding scenes to say the least. As well, some of the characters such as Diamond, Bort, Padparadscha, Cinnabar and Phosphophyllite (only when she became older and maturier) are very likeable. It's good that they made the characters not look like Barbie dolls but just themselves. Now Diamond is like your typical "princess" type but damn, that chick knows to impress everyone with her kindness and her surprising assassin moves like the rest of them lol. I have to say, I was pretty surprised too that Pho turned out to be a badass in the end than a whiny wimp who was really useless when it comes to battles.

While watching this anime, I wasn't too keen on the pacing due to the fact scenes were dragging on and that nearly made me drop this anime altogether. Luckily it didn't otherwise I would've missed out on what the other episodes were to offer. Also I thought the enemies in this were always the same. I would've liked to have seen an extraordinary boss in the end so that we wouldn't have to asked for a season 2 to find out the actual ending for this series. I'm not gonna bother with the manga since the visuals would be missing from that.

Anyways regardless of the two hiccups I mentioned above, it's a grand anime to give a watch if you honestly can't figure out what anime you should watch next. 7/10 it deserves!

score 7/10

Irishchatter 18 August 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5066150/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部