View: 135|Reply: 0

Are your kids prepared?

[Copy link]
31-1-2021 08:38:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
If something happened to you, are your kids prepared? At the worst case scenario, the adults are gone, will your kids survive on their own? Would they know how to cook a meal? I would want to know that they will step up to the challenge and survive. Disasters happen all the time and kids are left to fend for themselves. 911 left kids without parents and had to take care of their younger siblings. Katrina made our kids here grow up over night. Teach your kids to cook and do basic hygiene and housekeeping. You will be doing them a favor and teach them to be responsible and self sufficient. I was very happy to see on this show that there is leadership, self sufficiency, and compassion amongst them. Rabbit hunting for Jimmy brought those little boys together. As cute as it was, their discussion was a very adult thing to do, even though they reverted right back to being just little boys at the sight of girls coming. Other people think it's child exploitation. Someone always looks for the worst in things, and you are entitled to it. I just don't believe I have to be force fed with it. Scripted or not, I would want to know, "Have I taught mine enough to make it?"

score 8/10

alohatoyall 21 September 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1735497/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部