View: 107|Reply: 0

Don't hesitate to watch this two season show

[Copy link]
28-1-2021 22:07:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is not to summarize the show, that's been done by others. I've read some disparaging remarks about both the show and the actors. I almost did not watch this show on Netflix because of the comments. One poster said it had a horrible ending that made no sense, etc. Another poster has made very unkind comments about some of the actor's abilities. I did not want to take the time to get into two full seasons of a show that had mediocre acting and a poorly written ending. I watched the first episode anyway, then the second. They were very good but I still didn't want to take the plunge. Therefore, a couple of months went by before I watched another episode, then another and another until I said "oh what the heck!" It was pulling me back night after night until I came to the last episode quite expecting to be disappointed in the ending (due to posted comments). I can tell you honestly, and in my humble opinion, that I don't know what those other two posters were watching. The Paradise produced wonderful acting in all parts (remember, these folks are being directed) and there wasn't a thing wrong with the ending. Which brings me back to my summary line - "don't hesitate to watch this two season show!" I believe you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it.

score /10

padutchland-1 31 October 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3346570/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部