View: 114|Reply: 0

One of the worst things on television

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-1-2021 23:01:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Kissxsis is a horrific anime romcom about 2 sisters who are desperate to make love to their stepbrother. That's it. That's the whole show. Unfunnyness quickly ensues. The series is so desperate to be funny but take away the incest, and it's just a generic romantic comedy formula. This is not cute or funny, this is just blubber. The characters are just cardboard cutouts as well. The main character is incredibly boring and apparently has no life besides making love to his sisters. The two sisters are also completely generic. They never seem likable at any time, and never actually seem like they even feel anything besides I WISH TO BE INTIMATE WITH MY STEP BROTHER AHAHA I'M SO CUTE AND FUNNY AND DESIRABLE FOR ALL THE PEOPLD WHO WATCH THIS WITH INCREDIBLY WEIRD AND UNHEALTHY FETISHES AHAHAHHAHA. It is just painful to sit through. I can think of nothing good to say. The characters are stupid, the story is dull, the jokes are cringy and the animation is boring. But hey, you can go ahead and somehow find whatever enjoyment that feeds your lonely soul and unhealthy fetish that you please.

score 1/10

georgehogg 25 February 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3421788/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部