View: 92|Reply: 0

Poorly done

[Copy link]
18-1-2021 23:06:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Watched 3/?

I have a lot of opinions about Chris Hansen, but I won't base my score on it. Saying that I will be going on the rant here.
C. H did not bring light on it, Onision's behavior is well documented before he "opened an investigation" on him. And yes, he did "milk" the girls and Onision's name for views, don't forget the NanoVapor thing, Kickstarter scam, misusing copyright, and most importantly the laptop with evidence on Kai (Onision has a lot of epithets but he knows how to stay on legal side). It is not his fault, but he did choose Vincent as his crewmate. Staying on the subject his other crewmate has some allegations towards him as well (just saying). He can bash Edward and all of the other youtubers for doing the same thing (milking), but none of them (at least that I know) put "____________ and update on Onision" and then saying you contact your FBI buddies because views are plummeting. And how can you "sell rights on Onision story" because A) it is not your investigation, and B) it is not your story to tell.
Ok. I'm finished ranting.
Now looking just at the series, it is very poorly done. The first ep is the best, the second is "eh", and the third one is all over the place. Maybe they wanted to capture the essence of Onision? Ok. Why is Eugenia here? Yes, he bullied her, but there soo much stuff they didn't touch on, which is more significant in the context of this story. You (Discovery  ) could have got all of the information if you typed "problem with onision" on youtube. This series, with the tempo that they're going, should have at least 5-6 ep. Will it have that much, I don't know. One more thing, his content ( videos you showed) does not fall into dangerous content. It's stupid and cringy, but not dangerous. The ones you showed are skits , they do not fall into: Extremely dangerous challenges, Dangerous or threatening pranks, Instructions to kill or harm, Hard drug use or creation, Eating Disorders (the one you had on here does this), Violent Events, Instructional theft or cheating, Hacking, Bypassing payment for digital content or services, Promoting dangerous remedies or cures. I can't believe you made me defend youtube. I do regress if you want to watch a series on Onision "Repzion" and "The right opinion" did good ones, "JaclynGlenn" has some good ones as well. ( basically, almost any youtube video has more information than this)

score 3/10

gutajspermu 19 January 2021

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6502576/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部