View: 100|Reply: 0

Great job C.H. Greenblatt!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
18-1-2021 03:42:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This cartoon is one of the best shows that ever affected me personally. I mean, shows like Avatar, The Legend of Korra, Fairly OddParents, The Amazing World of Gumball, and other shows are nice but they never really impressed me like this! This show follows kind-hearten 9/10- year old bird named Harvey Beaks who's used to his comfort zone, always follows the rules, and isn't so brave enough to try new things so much. But thanks to his new best friends Fee and Foo, he's able to see the world in a more wild way. I relate a lot to Harvey Beaks such as being very nice, very caring and forgiving, likes everyone, hates losing friends, wanting to help everyone, loves to clean, doesn't get into trouble, etc. Not just Harvey but also for many of the very good story lines kids deeply relate to that haven't often been used by the media. The soundtracks are very nice, the writing is very good although it's a little annoying sometimes, and more. Also, the characters may be stupid in some areas but the writers usually justify these actions. If you want to know about kids, I highly recommend this show.

score 10/10

ecshyguy 11 November 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3578508/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部