View: 101|Reply: 0

First 6 episodes look TV, but ROCKS big time from the 7th episode.

[Copy link]
18-1-2021 01:09:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I saw this series with a lot of expectations but was disheartened till the the 6th episode. The character actors are from tv, but... but... from the seventh episode the series turns 360 degrees. What kept me going was the chemistry between the two lead characters, and I am glad I continued watching. I have finished 18 episodes, will finish the rest in this week. The entire Ebola virus plot is just fantastic with turns and twists that are almost impossible to predict. The love hate relationship between Shrikant and Bashir becomes more meaty as the episodes progress. The best thing that I liked about the series was the the glimpse of personal lives of some of the villains, which you seldom get to see in an Indian web series or movie. The characters have a lot of depth and the dialogues are good.OUT of 10 ten stars I left out two because of the first 6 episodes.
My personal view is that Sony started off this series as a TV show, but later realising the potentionial turned it into a web show after shooting six episodes. I recommend that you watch the first two or three episodes to get to know the characters, then directly jump to the seventh episode. Its binge watching from there.

score 8/10

jarismerchant 14 December 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6365389/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部