View: 102|Reply: 0

Sad

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
17-1-2021 11:16:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is one so stupid and sad show that I can not believe it. Trash the first class. Immediately in first episode, the big boss owner shows that he can make half million dollars purchase, than so obviously false purchase of speedboat, employees' fear of the boss when they decide make a wheelchair restoration, etc..As someone said, only they have a very nice shop, with a billion items exhibited, but the workers as from horror films where the actors get lost in some place in rural America where the whole town is crazy, in mutual agreement and hate all newcomers. Most probably they make money with pledge things from poor people, but they are not antiques&art dealers. Positive point of the show is perhaps the local crazy man, he make fun of them all, but they exploiting him. Original Vegas Pawn Stars is the best and I adore him.

09.07.2012. I admit, I went a little too far, and my reaction was too emotional because I really like original Pawn Stars. But this show is the phony and it is a fake and that is too much.

score 1/10

garbage60 16 June 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2628185/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部