View: 95|Reply: 0

EPIC ONE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
12-1-2021 00:46:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm sure glad I stumbled upon this series on YouTube because it got me hooked from episode 1 and that's kind of rare for me when it comes to Chinese colossal / fantasy costume drama.

The story line is great, the flow of the story from one episode to the next is so enjoyable to watch that I barely press fast forward any part of this drama.

Crystal Yuan as Chu Xuan Ji is definitely to die for. She nailed every expression of "the naive and super cute Chu Xuan Ji" and "the fierce and conflicted God of War", in all different scenes so naturally. Her character is so lovable, her overloaded cuteness isn't annoying, and her onscreen chemistry with the leading actor is off the hook.

This drama has a perfect blend of great love story with awesome action scenes, cute/funny scenes, heart wrenching/ heart warming scenes, happy scenes, as well as quite impressive CGI. I love how in this drama everything is well explained and easy to digest. Top of it all, this drama probably has the most satisfying ending I've ever seen in any Chinese drama.

score 10/10

cysea 17 September 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6102551/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部