View: 142|Reply: 1

Baaaad Show Poor Script

[Copy link]
6-1-2021 03:51:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
OK, I am NOT against good shows, anti heroes, or weird scenarios. Maybe I didn't know at all what I was expecting.
The cast was good, they did an honest job.
The script was Poor, or bad, or controversial or something was really wrong about it. Or maybe I am a dynosaur and I should return to oblivion.

First of all there were three cases, fire, drugs and the cold case of Mary Monroe.
Drama was badly overflouded the cold case whilst it could keep slowly ongoing like sleepy Etna. The main Drama was the fire at the club and the mephistophelistic manouvre Phill Macaffee made against his own child. Then the drugs... With which they could easily connect it With Dundee society, alienation of children, blah blah blah, total decline of morals and... Dad I want to get stoned.... Yeah,... Lets get stoned together and talk about threesomes.... ????
Last but NOT least, DRUGS DO NOT MAKE FAMILIES. The stupid fairytale.... Oh I was so happy when I had a stoned Mother is Sick and wrong. It is wrong idea, wrong, ethics, wrong, morals, wrong brains. Dont go to shrinks Just cut the drugs. So much alternative life style is just turbulent.

I am still trying to find who was the drug dealer of those gd pills.... ????
Thank you for your patience.

score 1/10

mariannapapadopoulou-59597 27 June 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5858917/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
15-1-2021 23:45:08 Mobile | Show all posts
what you should do is learn to spell dinosaur..... God knows what the f*ck a dynosaur is....
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部