View: 118|Reply: 0

Awesomely addictive

[Copy link]
3-1-2021 22:31:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I just clicked on this for lack of better looking choices on Amazon Instant and ended up binge watching all of the 2 seasons. It's so well done, with the writing, the acting, the story, the cinematography, the creative parts. I love this show. Laura Dern and think she is a very under- appreciated actress. She is great in this show. To see that she's the executive producer makes me respect her even more. There are so many story lines to follow as well and they play it all out in a very smart way. The flash backs and the little reveals of each character's story is done really well. I feel like this show could go on and on for many seasons and still be very good. I'm not quite sure why this show isn't just as popular as Mad Men. Maybe since it's on HBO and many people don't subscribe to HBO. I feel like if this show was made into a Netflix Original it would be wildly popular like House of Cards. I feel it's just as enjoyable to watch as both of the previous very popular shows I mentioned.

score 9/10

douglasjonesjr 12 December 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3140269/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部