View: 105|Reply: 0

Pretty Good Anime (There Might Be Some Spoilers Involved With My Review)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
31-12-2020 12:22:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Since there might be some spoilers beware and tread with caution, you have been warned!!! I found this anime entertaining especially since it was in english and I could focus more on the action and what they were saying rather than just reading the words. I did however think at times that I was wasting my time since the story plot was moving slow, but it provided the audience with a better understanding of the anime and the characters involved. I really enjoyed the last episode because it wrapped everything up nicely, and I liked how the producers played a trick on the audience (SPOILER) by making us think that the Twin Stars were getting married (END OF SPOILER). One thing that made me upset is that they didn't give Benio a name like they did to Rokuro as the Cataclysm King. I was waiting for them to do so, but they never did so I'm giving her a name that I think fits and that unfortunately the producers couldn't come up with. I think that the Healing Queen is a perfect name because she is made up of Yang energy and she is supposed to heal and better the world from the Yin energy, while Rokuro is the polar opposite because he is supposed to bring suffering and destruction to the world (It's A Good Balance Between The Yin And Yang Energy As It Should Be). I tried to give you good and bad criticism so that you know both sides of the anime because every story has two sides to it and it isn't perfect. In my opinion I think that this anime is like a roller coaster ride because there are good parts and bad parts to it, but at the end of the anime I think you will feel satisfied because you actually enjoyed going along with it and watching it even of it takes a while to actually get the story going. Sorry if I gave some things away because I know if someone did that to me I wouldn't like that, but I did try to warn you by saying spoiler alert, so please try not to get mad. I hope you liked the name I gave her because I think it's amazing and I really wanted to share it with everyone also Cataclysm King, and Healing Queen in my opinion sound great together, and I just imagined them telling their kids this story and they would be fascinated because their parents are so cool, and no they do NOT have kids of their own, I was just saying and I wanted to make that clear in case you thought they did.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部