View: 111|Reply: 0

I truly loved the show

[Copy link]
23-12-2020 23:42:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
At 30 years old, I have seen many TV shows and I have become quite a critic. I discovered Wildfire only 2 weeks ago and truthfully I have become a addict since then. It is an amazing show, entertaining, with great characters and let's face it some very good actors. I also love the horses, Wildfire being of course my favorite. I love the relationships formed in the show and the chemistry between the characters. I especially love the message of the show: a girl, with problems in the past, changes because her love for one amazing horse - who is as problematic as she is - and gets a second chance in life to become a great jockey. And she really does a great job. It is all about the love for animals, for nature, how people can change if they have a second chance, and how people who are meant for each other finally end together. I was a fan of Kris and Junior and I loved how this characters practically grew up as individuals and as a couple. I cried at the end of the show when everybody ended up happy and I think the writers really did a great job with that final episode. I know it was just a TV show but it definitely made my life more beautiful while watching it. And I am definitely going to watch it again and that is why I recommend it to all categories of people, both young or adults. You have something to learn from this show and you will surely love it as I did.

score 10/10

vivianadeva 16 April 2009

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2053484/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部