View: 98|Reply: 0

Just Watched for Sumeet Vyas and Jatin Sarna's dedicated performances

[Copy link]
16-12-2020 21:22:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I think I have made it abundantly clear that the first three episodes of Dark 7 White left me bitter, angry, and frustrated. Not because the content is so darkly relevant that it has made me reflect upon the cyclical nature of politics. It's because it's just bad. If it wasn't for Sumeet Vyas and Jatin Sarna's dedicated performances, I think I would've shut it down after the first 10 minutes. Unless it does something magical in the next seven episodes, it's going to be one of the worst web series in my books. It's irrelevant. It's crass. It's idiotic. It's poorly shot. It's horribly edited. It's horrendously directed. The sound editing is off all the goddamn time. And given the time it is releasing, it's hugely detrimental to the discourse that's going around OTT platforms and artistic expression. It's just going to convince law-making boomers and edgelords who lick their boots that this is one of the reasons why they should monitor everything. So, I'd recommend avoiding Dark 7 White and watching something good that doesn't advertently or inadvertently promote sexism and homophobia. If you want to hate-watch it, I guess you can go ahead. Or else don't come close to it.

score 5/10

Himanshu_Ghasoliya 24 November 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6305609/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部