View: 133|Reply: 0

Well done Kaley Cuoco- Brilliant tv show 9/10

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Distinguished Member

Credits
15-12-2020 15:43:52 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm not a massive Kaley Cuoco fan and haven't been since The Big Bang Theory. Nothing against her or her acting, I've just never been a fan. This show has proved me wrong.

She gives her usual comedic performance which we are all used too, but also the other elements that bring this thriller alive! She has done a bloody brilliant job.

The acting is top notch throughout and the scene locations all look beautiful from Bangkok to New York. I also like the flash backs and the 'in head thinking' that plays out on the screen (you'll understand if you watch it).

You also have the secondary storyline of Kaleys characters best friend, Megan. Colluding with the North Korean government due to her husband's job and access to certain secrets. This also really keeps you guessing as to whether it's all connected?!

The only tiny annoying thing is that quite often, the camera zooms in to the characters faces, assuming for dramatic effect but they do it WAY to often. Stop doing that and you have something nearly perfect. 9/10