View: 87|Reply: 0

Not A Spongebob Rip Off

[Copy link]
13-12-2020 11:37:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I Know Everybody Hates The Bubble Guppies But Come'on People This Is A Kids Show How Can You Guys Hate On Kids Shows And Kids Movies So Badly All You Haters Need To Shut Up Because The Bubble Guppies Was My Favorite Nickelodeon Show Ever When It First Came Out All The Characters Are So Funny And Creative At The Same Time If Anybody Never Heard Of This Show Then Fine Whatever But Let Me Tell You About The Seasons Season 1 Of Bubble Guppies Was A Awesome Season In The 2011 Season 2 Was Good Not Great But Good Season 3 Was Kinda Good Because The Animation Looked Different From The First And Second Season Season 4 Was Trash Because There Episodes In Season 4 Were So Boring Know There Was A Episode Called Bubble Baby Which Was A Pretty Good Episode The Rest Were Trash And People Saying That The Bubble Guppies Is A Spongebob Rip Off i Know There Underwater But It's Still A Great Show So All You Haters Can Hate On Me In This Review But The Bubble Guppies Is Better Then Dora The Expoler Team Umizoomi And So There You Go

score 10/10

barbaradavis-39578 8 October 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3826085/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部