View: 101|Reply: 0

Too bad...

[Copy link]
9-12-2020 03:28:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
One of the worst power rangers series ever made. It wasn't the "magic" that ruined the season but the characters and the filler episodes.Udonna has lost her son named Bowen and she finds out that nick is her son she still calls he him Bowen.SERIOUSLY, is she crazy?that guy is called nick now end of story.As for nick, he wasn't a good ranger, a good leader not at all.In fact he was one of the worst, in the last episode he gives up until Madison yells at him.SO he has to be yelled in order to be a good leader?I really don't know what nicks character was supposed to be, however it turned out kind of rude.

There was also an episode which had many snakes that did not make it to watch, I also hated that there was no interaction between Madison and nick in the whole series and in the last few mins there it is!Don't get me wrong even if nick wasn't my favourite character I wanted them as a couple but it just did not fit there should have been more scenes with those two.Plus Nick does not give Madison a clear answer as he should have since she was clear enough about her feelings. I enjoyed all the other characters and I have to admit that the suits and the megazords were fascinating

However this season takes the credit for the last scene which I have to admit its pretty good (despite the facts I was referred earlier)the only thing worth watching in the entire season.

so there are 2/10 for the characters 1/10 for the last scene and 1/10 for the suits and the megazords TOTAL 4/10 Too bad...

score 4/10

liz_loves_cats 30 June 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3267807/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部