View: 75|Reply: 0

This show just seemed to try to hard to make the story surprising.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
7-12-2020 22:12:21 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I liked this show for the most part, the main problem I had with it are the strange ending episodes of both the first and second season as it were. I was disappointed with the way the first season ended or the series wrapped up as a whole. I think the show was supposed to have ended after the first season, but Americans wanted more so it came back and was interesting again until it neared the end and once again it got a bit to muddled for my tastes. The show had it all though, James Bond kind of action and espionage and giant robots duking it out. Though most shows had a pattern of some sort of little mission for the main character Roger and then some super robot would come and he would summon his own little robot Big O and they would of course clash. Granted it does seem repetitive written here, however it played out very well and there were certainly some interesting story arcs going on. I was so interested to see how it all wrapped up, but it in the end did not work as I just thought Dorthy was not involved enough and Angel became this super important character out of nowhere. Still it looked good and for the most part most of the other episodes was very entertaining, just did not care for the cause of the strange city known as amnesia.

score 7/10

Aaron1375 8 November 2009

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2154402/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部