View: 85|Reply: 0

Don't hesitate to watch if you are interested!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2020 20:48:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
After just binging all 4 episodes I can safely say that this documentary about speculative evolution is definitely worth your time if you are interested.

The CGI is overall very good. The colors are vibrant, textures and lighting are high quality and the animations are, apart from the occasional weird floaty ones, excellent. The only actual bad thing is, that there wasn't more of it. Some episodes could have used a bit more CGI parts in my opinion, mostly episode 1. But if nothing else the visuals alone make this show worth watching.
The explanations are very clear and will be easy to understand to newcomers while still providing a small amount of depth to people that are more knowledgeable on the subject matter. Some of the explanatory scenes feel a little bit besides the point or are a tad too dragged out, but those are tiny nitpicks on an otherwise well executed concept.
The creatures and behaviours presented are not the most original or unique for people that are interested in speculative biology, however they are very grounded, mostly realistic and there are almost no logical inconsistensies with how the worlds are shown and how the creatures are presented. I also want to reiterate that the models are extremely well made.
The voiceover is well done, even if at times a tad overdramatic. I do recommend watching this show in english as the interviewed parts do not translate very well into other languages.

Overall this show is defenitely worth an 8.5 out of 10. I really hope it does well, since this show is certainly deserving of a follow-up.

score 8/10

tibovl 2 December 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6331214/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部