View: 88|Reply: 0

Another Hit Television Show

[Copy link]
2-12-2020 03:56:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This hit TV Series hit the airwaves on August 25 1979 starring Robert Wagner as Jonathan Hart, Stefanie Powers as Jennifer Hart and Lionel Stander as the butler Max. This was how the show started. This is my boss, Jonathan Hart - a self-made millionaire. He's quite a guy. This is Mrs. H. She's gorgeous. She's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of *both* of them, which isn't easy; 'cause when they met... it was *murder*! Jonathan Hart is self-made millionaire and the CEO of Hart Industries, which is a global conglomerate. Jonathan is married to the lovely Jennifer who's a freelance journalist. There hobby was private detective and found themselves in situation that resulted in murder, smuggling, theft, and or international espionage. Despite there dangerous hobby the two also found time to snuggle up to each other because they love each other very much. In the opening pilot that started this show on it's run has Jonathan pulling up to his company in his Royce. When Jonathan tries to enter Mr. Hart office the secretary won't let him in because she doesn't no who he is. When the secretary tries to stop Jonathan as he opens the door Markus introduces Jonathan to his secretary, the secretary has the look of embarrassment on her face as she shuts the door. Inside, Markus fills Jonathan in on what's happening with the business. When Jonathan leaves, he takes time to talk to his secretary who's only been with the company for six months. Therefore, Jonathan gets into his car and heads home to his mansion on the hill. When he gets there, he's greeted by his butler Max and his dog Freeway. Max became Jonathan Butler after Max help Jonathan get his business started. Max informs Jonathan that he received a telegram from his wife Jennifer who's in Paris France. Max mixes a drink for Jonathan who gives Freeway a lick of his finger and Freeway growls, which means he doesn't like it. So Max goes back and tries again and this time when Freeway gets a lick he barks which means it's good. Meanwhile a friend of Jonathans, Sam Roberts is driving away from a health farm called the Golden Goose Resort. When Sam is heading home his car goes over a cliff and burst into flames. While playing poker with his friends, Max and Freeway, Jonathan gets a call from Sam's wife, who tells Jonathan that Sam has been kill in a car accident. After talking to Sam's wife, Jonathan goes to see Sam's Doctor where he fines a brochure on the Golden Goose Resort so Jonathan sticks the brochure in his pocket. After getting no answers with Sam's doctor, Jonathan decides to head for the Golden Goose Resort to find out what happen to Sam himself. Jonathan starts down a mountain that has 12 miles of winding curves. On his way down Jonathan passes a yellow car along the side of the road that has no driver in it. After Jonathan passes the yellow car, a gorgeous red head gets up and pulls out. The two start racing down the mountainside while trying to pass each other. When the two come together, they must avoid a construction crews that have the road going down to one lane. The woman driver makes it through without any problems. However, Jonathan doesn't because he hits a police car which results in Jonathan getting several tickets. Down the road, the woman in the other car stops to make sure that Jonathan is all right before she pulls away. When Jonathan gets to the Golden Goose Resort the gorgeous red head is outside getting her car unloaded. Jonathans offers to her and goes to pickup her suitcase when it spills open sending her clothes to the ground. Jonathan meets up with the Red head at the counter and tries to apologize when his ink pen squirts ink on her blouse. Later in the evening, the lovely woman is sitting by herself in the dinning room when she sees Jonathan she gets up to leave. When the two meet in the doorway the gorgeous red head tells Jonathan she sorry and then smacks him across the face. Later that night the gorgeous red head is carrying a gun across the grounds and is climbing through the window of Jonathans Bungalow. Now a few thoughts on the show and the stars. I loved this show because for the most part, it was suspense full and it was very entertaining. I thought Robert Wagner was wonderful as Jonathan Hart. Lionel Stander was good as the butler and what can you say about Freeway. Now for Stefanie Powers! What can you say about a gorgeous red head that hasn't been said already. She was fantastic in her role as the gorgeous Jennifer Hart. She really looked sharp in the one-piece outfit. Then she wore a one piece in the gym scene and a one-piece bathing suit at the pool. For me watching Jennifer every week is what made this show a hit. Therefore, I give this picture 10 weasel stars on Stefanie beauty alone.

score 10/10

garyldibert 17 March 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1619128/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部