View: 101|Reply: 0

What's Next...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2020 02:42:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
...for this "franchise"? I'd love to see another season, but obviously it's not in the works. I like to see the variety of weapons, the competition shooting and the way that "pressure" affects otherwise awesome marksmen. I could do without the "house" part of the show, but I guess it does let you know who is loved and hated, which has a lot to do with the elimination part of the show.

If anyone knows anything about the future of this show, please let me know. I've searched the web and can't find anything about there even being a future for it. I understand that Colby and his brother have capitalized on the popularity of the show by setting up a ranch that allows people to schedule "vacations" that put them on the ranch and get the opportunity to do shooting that resembles the show's challenges. I'd love to get a chance to be on the show and/or visit the ranch and do some of the shooting challenges. I love the fact that this show puts GREAT shooters under pressure and shows how they fare when there is a little sweat on the brow!

Please HISTORY CHANNEL, bring the show back for another year. I love performance based "reality shows". Because even though the people elected for the elimination challenges aren't always the "weakest", when it comes right down to it, you have to hit the targets under pressure to move on. It's 110% fair.

score 8/10

wvmafia 2 January 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3611460/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部