View: 93|Reply: 0

Long Way Down

[Copy link]
27-11-2020 02:48:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I saw Long Way Round on DVD, and when I heard about this follow-up documentary series I was very excited to watch and be engaged with it. The programme documents the 15,000-mile (24,000 km) journey of actors Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman as they ride their BMW motorcycles from Scotland to Cape Town, South Africa, travelling southwards through the UK and Africa. With the support of their crew in four-by-fours, director/producers David Alexanian and Russ Malkin, and cameramen James Simak and Claudio Von Planta, the boys travelled through the UK, Italy, Egyprt, Libya, Sudan, Kenya, Ethiopa, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Namibia, Botswana, ending in South Africa. Through the six part series you saw their struggles, success and exploration of each place they were in, for them, it was not just an experience travelling the world and riding bikes, it was for their families. I will admit it was not as gripping as Long Way Round, but this series had plenty of highlights, e.g. the animals, a President of one of the countries, and all the sights. Very good!

score 8/10

jboothmillard 27 July 2009

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2102480/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部