View: 98|Reply: 0

New Guilty Pleasure...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2020 13:04:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Let me first say that after watching the pilot I agreed with the first poster; the show was awful, and I was ready to call it quits and free up space on my DVR. However (and fortunately for me), my parents enforced a Three Bite Rule at dinner when I was growing up; I adapted this into the "Three Show Rule" and sat down to the next two episodes of "Flash" with a virtuous, if heavy heart. The good news is that things got better.

The show is still not great, but I gave it an 8/10 because it is now doing a good job at being exactly what it should be, a campy romp with clever dialog and just plain fun. We sit down to this show now with pleasure, and even choose it first over other shows like "Heroes" when we want something guaranteed to be light and fun. The acting has gotten better, but it's the writing that's really improved. It's as if the writers, having made it through the obligatory story setup and character introductions, are finally able to have fun with their work. And now, I am too.

score 8/10

belleboom 22 October 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1751139/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部