View: 96|Reply: 1

Absouletely stunning rpg inspired anime and its my very first Chinese anime to ever watch!

[Copy link]
17-11-2020 01:17:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is my first ever Chinese anime I've ever come accross and thanks to Youtube, I was able to watch the whole thing! I can't tell you how the visuals and the animations were absouletely jaw dropping with such taste of epicness. Kinda reminds me of Your Name lol

The characters were even well done, especially with Ye Xiu as the badass swordsman that he is. I guess he was right to give up his old character and be to create a new one from scratch. Although it's interesting that he physically gave it to someone rather then just delete online. I know he had the card but I mean, it's so unrealistic but totally cool at the same time!

Loved the fighting scenes, I give this great Chinese anime a 8/10! I bet the creator's of Sword Art Online, Overlord and many other video game inspired anime from Japan, are trying their hardest to get ahead of China! That's not to say neither of them aren't good, just different!

score 8/10

Irishchatter 5 September 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4322214/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
5-12-2020 03:55:39 Mobile | Show all posts
it's not called that you idiot learn the name it's called Dounghua and it means Chinese Animation and Anime means Japanese Animation
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部