View: 84|Reply: 0

1994-2000: The Golden Years; 2001-????: The Humiliating End

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
15-11-2020 14:58:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
From 1995-2000 "All That" was a guaranteed good experience, and you were almost guaranteed at least 2 good laughs throughout the entire show. It showcased new comical talents such as Lori Beth Denberg; Kel Mitchell & Kenan Thompson; and Danny Tamberelli. The actors and actresses of the first 6 seasons truly seemed dedicated to the comedy aspect of the show, and were not timid of making fools of themselves for the cause of a smile on the audiences faces.

Fast forward to 2001 through the present years I feel that "All That" currently is just the final episodes before the humiliating end. Although certain talents show promise (ex. Giovonnie Samuels) the actors and actresses are not well enough developed to pull off the sometimes intense comedy. The thespians are not developed well enough, and are not devoted entirely enough to pull off such great comedy as the past season. Although I do believe that the thespians are well enough to blame for the recent downfall of this classic comedy sketch show, they cannot vary well carry this show without good writing. When the original cast was completely fired, all the writers and Kevin Kopelow left, foreseeing the end. New writers and an executive producer were hired and the series continued as it is.

So I conclude by stating that the Golden Years of "All That" are over, and what we are left with in the little time that the series will probably continue is the humiliating end to a once classic show.

score /10

imaraimani 16 December 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1240067/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部