View: 95|Reply: 0

It's a funny show to watch with my kids!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
15-11-2020 12:45:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I agree with several previous reviewers that the format of the show is similar to that of a Monkees series and/or Beatles movie in that there really doesn't have to be much of a plot. I don't feel it's true there is NO plot, the plot is just VERY weak and simple. I mean why is Kevin, a 21 year old, going to the same high school as Nick and Joe for heaven's sake? However, I personally enjoy the fact that they play ORIGINAL music and you can look forward to a new song every episode or so (unlike Mylie Cyrus where you're lucky to hear a fragment of one old song every now and then). Basically, as far as I'm concerned, the best part of the show is that you get to see the Jonas brothers UP CLOSE: talking, singing, being silly, being insecure, and often they share interesting tid bits about their real lives (ie: family videos, visit with Queen). So if you have to watch TV with your kids, I am glad that iCarly, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place and Jonas are different formats so it is not so redundant.

score 8/10

jnjmitch 30 July 2009

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2103981/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部