View: 103|Reply: 0

Really Good Anime In Every Aspect!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
15-11-2020 12:06:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I really enjoyed this show(note I've watched the sub of this), it had every aspect you look in an above average anime. It was very, very funny(the ova was really funny as well). Their is a very cool storyline and ability concept that does very good with moderate action throughout the show and there's also a very faint bit of romance. The characters really make this show, each one is completely unique and you grow to love them all even in a short 12episodes. The art and music are very appealing and fit the eye and ears very nicely. I have high expectations to the English dub of this!

Overall: 4.5/5. Why not 5/5? Well its kinda your typical shounen anime, but that doesn't mean that its not worth the watch. Its still very well made and a really fun watch that i think anyone would really enjoy. But i think its still missing that "Umph" that gives a really good anime that hook that makes it stand out from the typical to an outstanding, i have hopes that they'll find that spark in season 2 or the upcoming chapters of the manga(its still ongoing in japan as of this post).

P.S. Their is only 1 OVA episode released as of this post.

score 9/10

mercfma 5 July 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3045002/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部