View: 73|Reply: 0

"Kingdom Hospital" Visit

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-11-2020 22:43:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Let me just start by saying, you have to have some interest in the medical field to be able to enjoy this mini-series. I loved it personally. The setting actually felt as though it was a genuine hospital, and the scripts weren't rushed or bored through. It took its time, and gave a sense of being "real life."

This is a show about a dead little girl who is caught between the afterlife and the living. She is accompanied by Anubis, the Egyptian guardian of death's gate. Here, she tries to use a completely and utterly damaged patient; at first paralyzed due to being struck by a van, to communicate with those of the living. She also requests the assistance of a psychic woman, who can get readings from the dead.

At the same time the supernatural little girl is trying to acquire the people and doctors, there's actual medical situations happening. King does a great job merging the two worlds together without the story becoming "ridiculous." The actors really made me think they were trained medical professionals. The cast did an excellent job with making everything connect with the viewer.

It may seem slow to some, but there's more than one story to be told in just a single story. That's a brain teaser for the reader, but it's the best way I can describe it. Without knowing where all the characters come from, it wouldn't make any sense when they come together towards the end. King always does a great job at this as he always does. It portrays more than one character's point of view to the situation.

Anybody who likes the supernatural, and medical, will absolutely enjoy this mini series. I would recommend this mini series to every one. Which is why I rated Kingdom Hospital a 9/10.

score 9/10

tiskec 24 October 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3568209/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部