View: 97|Reply: 0

Must watch, very different

[Copy link]
8-11-2020 22:26:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Just finished watching this drama, although it's dated it's still worth a watch if you are watching Korean TV drama. I saw past reviews and it compared this show to current US drama. This is much different this show is warm, chilling and frightening at the same time. I can't believe that there are people in the world like this.

This is s family drama unlike current shows on mainstream TV where "coitus" is in every sentence. This is different a family show that's is very emotional. Well acted, well written (a bit long). The first episode is a bit confusing as the characters are not clearly explained but stick with it, gets better with each episode.

Even if you think you are not an emotional person, it's hard not to be with this show, even the music is touching and I don't even know the words. If you watch this show and don't feel sad along the way then

If you are into Korean TV drama I would say that this rates very high among those I have watched, but I have a long list to get through. Although I would rate "That Fool" at the top of my list.

As well the main actress is enough of a reason to watch the show, if you ever wanted to picture an "angel" she is it. I first saw her in a movie 'Cold Eyes' and I thought she was beautiful. But in this drama she is beyond that. A picture of an Angel with a smile that's warm and sincere.

SPOILER ALERT: The show is a bit long seems as though that the writers wanted everyone (main cast) to have some hardship before the end, which is predictable happens. Although the end is a bit different than the other shows that I have watched (in other shows:everyone goes off on their own in the end). This show is different as it brings/intertwines all the cast into situations that are semi-realistic. But I thought that the "witch" and the "witchette" got of way too easy. Watch this drama you won't be disappointed, I am not a binge watcher but these dramas have changed that concept for me.

score 9/10

nasimzhosein-695-794748 1 July 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3497198/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部