View: 73|Reply: 0

I totally, absolutely love it! Bam! What!

[Copy link]
8-11-2020 13:36:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Seriously, I didn't think I'd be as hooked up as the Disney shows before. You know, Selena and Miley's time. I lost my interest in watching when the "new generations" of Disney shows (I don't even know what they're called) came. I tried to watch some episodes, but I didn't really couldn't get past one. But thank God I saw Liv and Maddie on Netflix and I thought, why not give it a try, and I couldn't be more thankful I did. Finally, A Disney SHOW that's not crappy anymore and a show that I actually love.This is like my favourite now. I'm actually thinking that this is better than Selena's or Mileey's show before. This show is funny as hellish and the same time it teaches you some lessons. There are so many scenes that are both meaningful and emotional. There are a lot of episodes where I cried, I'm not kidding. Especially the scenes between the twins. And I can't believe they're not actually twins, which makes the show better. And a really good job for Dove. She's a really amazing actress and singer. I wouldn't be surprised if one day she'd be more than what these famous singers/actresses/actors are now. Actually, in some cases she is. What I mean is that she'll be getting everything she deserves someday.

Overall, I LOVE this show and I would recommend it to everyone. I'm sure they won't regret watching this.

score 10/10

besinio_angelica 18 August 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3783338/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部